Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hello folks.

First, i would like to say 'Happy December' to everyone! YES! It's the last month of the year and we are here to enjoy this festive season that's filled with lots of joy and love. well, except for the fact that my exams also fall within this month. but thinking on the brighter side, end of exams will be another reason for us to celebrate!

Anyway, my LAST presentation for this trimester will be tomorrow. I am very looking forward to the end of the presentation because i never wanna see that lecturer/tutor again. Also, my exams will be starting next Friday which means that i have about 1 week left to mug for it. macroecons then finance and then business strategy! three papers and i will be free and enjoying my winter holiday!

Muahahaha.. 16 days to the end of exams and 18 days to flying off to Hokkaido. Will be taking the midnight plane and hopefully i can have a good sleep on the plane because when we reach there in the morning, it will be a whole day of activities. the thing about going holiday with a group tour is that it will be rush and tiring because we need to wake up early in the morning everyday for the day's activities. but then again, we cant go on a free and easy tour because of the language barrier. ok whatever, i am just looking forward to the holiday.

I will bring some of my own $$ there to buy things back for my family and friends even thou my bf has very kindly said i dont need to bring $$. but i cant be using his $$ to buy things for my friends right, it really makes no sense. most probably i will end up buying the choco biscuit for everyone.

ok, enough of me going on about the holiday because i have been talking about it in every update. And the only reason is because i am really getting excited about it. Besides, it's the first far away trip with my bf and we will be taking the plane together for the first time. It's really something i should be very happy about and yes i am.

but before all of these can come true, i need to get through my exams first. I hope that all my hardcore mugging will pay off(YES IT WILL) and that i can get as many distinctions as possible. It's not that easy but it's not that hard either because nothing is impossible. especially when i have devoted lots of effort into the preparation for exams this time round. Kudos to me!

ok. enough for now. congrats to everybody who had finished their exams and will be enjoying your long deserved holiday! ENJOY!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment