Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Good day to all.

I'm still in the midst of my exam period because my last paper will be on this Friday and i'm more or less prepared for it. I must admit that i am very slack in preparing for this last paper because this exam weighs 35% out of the entire module. while the other 65% is represented by individual assignments as well as our group presentation. And i have already gotten 49% after all the other components are added up and so i ended up slacking a lot. It's like the holiday mood has already kicked in but obviously it's just my own imagination.

Anyway, i have 1 more day tomorrow to do the hardcore mugging. hardcore mugging in this case means that i need to force myself to sit down and memorize all the theories because this module is a lot about theories. it's business strategy!

This will perhaps be the last post before i fly off for my Hokkaido holiday. I'm very looking forward to the post-exam activity. it's not just the holiday which i'm looking forward to, its also the early christmas celebration with the psb clique before lucy, fletcher and lian fly back to their hometowns respectively. Hope the gift exchange and lunch will go on very smoothly on Friday! I'm so in need of a big feast because this exam is freaking me out especially the finance paper on monday. everyone was saying that they will take vegetarian meals for a week if they can pass finance. Likewise, if i do pass my finance module overall, i would like to go vegetarian too but maybe just for a day? HEH

Counting down, it's 4 days more to my Hokkaido trip. I have yet to pack my luggage properly as of now(besides dumping everything inside) because i am waiting for my beloved bf to do it for me. I have no idea if i should put the winter jacket inside or should i hold it in my hands because i think i will freeze the moment i reach there. and several other things that i need some advice on like if i should use the vacuum bag now or when i come back(so that i can have more space to squeeze in things i buy). So, it's better to wait for my bf to come and do it for me.

Also, i have been conscientiously applying the intense dry skin moisturizer for the past few days since last Saturday because i'm afraid that my skin will be very bad. the extremely cold weather will make the skin so damn dry and my bf is telling me all kinds of scary stories about his body getting all itchy due to the cold weather etc. And he says that if i only start to apply when i reach there, it will be rather useless thats why i have started applying since last wk. Hopefully, i will not have any skin irritations please! and i know having running nose is quite common in the cold weather, i just hope that it will not be too bad. I will prepare FLU MAX panadols just in case.

And i have also yet to change my Japanese yen now, will change it tomorrow. Will be changing S$500 and if it's not enough, i have my bf to rely on and also credit cards from my sista! yay!! Okay, enough of the excitement on my side. I shall get back to mugging asap!

Bye!

Also, wishing everyone in advanced a Happy and blessed Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment