Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My body has just been invaded by the sickly bug yet again. Started off with a slight sore throat and now comes the feverrrrrrrrrrrr!!! The weather has been having some serious moodswing these days. Its just the nature of the climate but be thankful we got no serious flooding or drought.

and i think my post will be very random today because i will type in anything that comes to my mind at any moment.

had yum cha dimsum buffet last friday with some of my clsmates from my tutorial grp. i went with a rather empty stomach and came out with a more than full stomach. as always, we tend to eat more than we should during buffet cos we want it to be worth every cents we pay. the last time i went yam cha for their buffet was few years back and i was having the dimsum craving for a long time so i wasnt disappointed with the food. it was satisfying but making me very thirsty after eating because of eating too many fried stuffs. i would recommend the dessert that is the red bean paste with banana as well as the mango pudding, mad awesome!

it was a great time for us to bond together because it was our first gathering with the tutorial peeps and we all had fun. so, we decided that we shall hold another gathering again this friday at sandra's house. gonna be playing mahjong and wii! but the poor me have to bring the wii console from my house all the way to tiong bahru and then to sandra's house. I can imagine how heavy my bag will be on that day. but if all of us can enjoy, i dont mind sacrificing a little.

and today, i had my last finance assessment which i totally screwed up because i didnt bother to study a single thing last night. dont mistaken me for not being hardworking because they choose the best 2 out of 3 assessments and i did pretty okay for the first 2. and so for the last one, i really cant be bothered plus i was sick so nothing's gonna enter this brain of mine.

meanwhile, it's about 16 days to exam and i am starting to feel the pressure yet again. i decided that for the next few weekends, i will be mugging hard and pulling my bf to accompany me while i mug and he can do his own thing. I'm such a good and understanding gf because i'm helping him to save his petrol.

ALSO, its 23 days more to the Hokkaido trip. getting more and more excited and damn looking forward to it. but the thing is i have no time and dont know how to pack my luggage. I will only be bringing one luggage and probably an empty hand-carry to put the things i'm gonna buy there. and i need to pack like winter jacket, thick sweaters, few pairs of jeans etc into that one damn luggage. but all these will be packed into the vacuum bag so as to save some space and maybe i can buy more things back. heheeeeeeeeeeee

I know the things there are not cheap due to the high cost of living but i believe that i will still get some snacks back. i guess the only things that i will buy back to sg will be different kinds of snacks. and you know what!!! Our tour includes going to the Ishiya chocolate factory (that's the factory that produces the 白色恋人 choco biscuit!!) and i saw it selling in Spore but i believe buyin at the factory will be much cheaper? gonna get a fex boxes back if possible! HOHO

and of course, looking forward to their delicacies! the hotspring bath! the snow! and everything else. i only pray hard that i will not fall sick when i reach there because of the extreme change in weather. the temperature there will be lik -4 or something. its gonna be crazy but i hope that the heat pads that we bought will be useful if not i will probably freeze there.

sighhhhhhhh talking about the trip makes me very excited but thinking about the coming exams makes me wanna cry. but! i will not be pull down by the exams, i am gonna conquer it with my power and the support of my love! alright, thats all for now. bye!

p/s: there's this app on iphone called the Pudding app(in korean but after u start using it, it will be in english). its for photo taking and there's lots of options to choose from! quite fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment