Monday, November 8, 2010

Good evening my friends.

The long weekend has yet again, zoomed past and we are now, into the 2nd week of November. Many people will slowly be counting down to the last month of the year and similarly, i really look forward to it now. It's the season of joy and fun and lots of feasting for most people. as for me, i look forward to every new month(not only dec) because it means that i'm one step closer to graduation!

meanwhile, i'm trying to apply for the internship from my school and i hope i'll get one because it all depends on our gpa. also, if the internship goes well, it might just become a permanent job. If that's the case, i can start working right after graduation and waste less time on searching for jobs. right now, it's time to sit down and think of my future prospects seriously. In less one year, i will be officially stepping out into the working world and i know the road ahead will be very tough and not as smooth as being a student. So, i would cherish every single day of my life as a student :)

anyway, last Sunday after going for dinner at Chong Pang with baby and his dad, they sent me home after that. and while baby is driving on their way home and abt to reach home, they were involved in a minor accident. because the car in front jam his brake all of a sudden(when green just turned amber) when he realised that there's traffic camera for beating red light. in fact, it is dangerous for him to suddenly stop and he will still be able to cross without beating the red light but he decided not to. and he was travelling at quite a speed and my bf too cos he thought that they will cross the junction. but the driver in front actually stopped and my bf braked too but still could not avoid the accident and his car actually banged the driver in front. in the end, some parts in my bf's car bonnet needs to be changed and the car plate also broke into half. lol in total, it cost $1600 to repair his car. the best thing of all was that he just brought his car to servicing the week before and then there comes the accident.

but because of the accident, his dad actually striked 4d though it wasnt enough to cover the cost of repairing his car. so, we went to msia ytd and his dad treated us to nandos and it's not too bad. but compared to the one in spore, it's definitely much much cheaper. and we also went to the robinson sale at expo after coming out from msia, it was so packed that we couldnt find a parking lot so my bf just park his car anywhere. after which, off to changi village for dinner, the chicken chop horfun there is good!

on a more random note, i got to see Hebe at the Singapore Hit Awards 2010 and she was very... elegant. I just wished it was three of them here instead of just Hebe alone but i think, not any time soon. but anyway, Hebe will be in Singapore on 8th Jan 2011 for her mini concert and i am sooooo going for it. And i will pull someone along with me, most probably my sister or my bf or anyone who's willing to go with me! and i will get the most exp one cos i want to sit nearer and not far awayyyyyyyyyyy like i always do :D

And to peihoon, welcome back to spore. i bet u must have enjoyed your Japan tour very much even though it may be a short one. there will always be more chances next time, this time round is only the appetizer for u. When u have earn enough money, then u can go for the main course! hahaha :)

next up will be constantly mugging hard for exams and then off for my winter holiday! I'm ever ready to set off(except for the luggage)! I pray hard that my time of the month will not fall on my holiday!

now, i shall go study. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment