Tuesday, October 26, 2010

This is the 330th post and i try very hard to update whenever i am freeeeeeeee.

so anyway, the past week has been a real hectic week for me. firstly because i fell sick due to the hazy weather and secondly because i had 2 mid-term tests. and this week, i jus had my finance test today and i have a report due this thursday which i have yet to started.

my life has been very fast paced recently and i wish i could slow it down to take a short rest once in a while. There are so many things that i wanted to do since quite long ago but never really have the chance to get down to it. and my mid-term break was spend working on essay and mugging for tests. We all deserve a good break and it will only happen in December after all our exams i guess. in the meanwhile, i will complain no more cos i will work hard for the rest of this trimester and enjoy my holiday trip with bf.

times flies; so fast that our 9th month together have also passed by. life has been very fair to me because while i did struggle through last wk, i still have that special someone beside me. i can never ask for more out of life, all i wish is that we'll always be each other's companion. no more mushy talks in case anyone starts cursing me. heh

alright, gotta go now. i'm gonna have to puke out my report by hook or by crook cos it's due on thursday and its 25% so i gotta get at least like 18% for it to be consider a decent grade.

:)

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment